TAP or SNAP? With ContactLink PlusTM you can now share your digital business card with a TAP of your card or a SNAP of your QR code.The ContactLink PlusTM kit includes:
- One (1) NFC enabled card
- QR code stickers that you can use in your existing business cards and marketing materials
- an editable Contact Page, which is your digital business card with built-in features
- a randomly generated ContactLinkTM ; this is a random short URL that opens your Contact Page, used to create your QR code images, & allows you to send your consolidated contact info in different social media and communication platforms.
- 15 virtual credits that will allow you to get one (1) personalized (readable) ContactLinkTM
- a Kontakme account
- a private online contact list called the KloudTM ; the Kloud is used for saving other contact links from Kontakme users and you can access it from any Internet browser.
- Tech support to make sure the links in your contact pages are configured correctly
- Material: Poly-Vinyl Chloride (PVC) plastic
- Dimensions: 3.38" x 2.13" (54mm x 86mm)
- Thickness: 30 mils (0.762mm)
- Surface finishing: Matte
- Color: Black
- Labeling/Graphics: Vinyl Stickers
- Scanning technology: NFC* and QR** code
* NFC stands for Near Field Communications.
** QR stands for Quick Response.
The tapping feature works only with NFC enabled smartphones.
Android phones: Most middle to high-end Android smartphones have built-in support for peer-peer NFC scanning, but they need to be turned ON to be able to scan.
iOS phones: The NFC reader feature is built-in in iPhone models 7 and up . The phones should be running at least iOS version 11 and may require an NFC reader app that can be downloaded for free from the Apple App Store. Phones with newer iOS comes built-in with an NFC scanner.
Take it for a spin. Sample Contact Link